The container terminals at Haugesund Cargo Terminals, Husøy (HCT) are among the most advanced terminals in the Norway. State-of-theart equipment and the largest cranes ensure fast, safe and reliable transhipment of containers.
The terminals are directly connected to the North Sea and provide excellent connections to the Europe, UK, Scandinavia and the Baltics. There are great inland road network, directly connected to the terminal (E-134 and E-39 road networks). HCT is one of the most important ports in Scandinavia when it comes to the import and export of refrigerated and frozen cargo in reefer containers. The port is well equipped to handle all types of refrigerated cargo, but especially excels in handling and servicesfor transport by refrigerated containers. HCT has 320 reefer plugs for reefer containers, excellent facilities for refrigerated and frozen storage and an elaborate supply of specialized service providers, such as reefer container maintenance services.
- The most advanced terminal in the Norway with high handling capacities.
- Maximum size container ships (4.500+ TEU) can be accommodated 24/7
- Four berths for container vessels
- High degree of sustainability
- Excellent road connections
- 320 reefer plugs +
- Airdraft: 60 meters
- All terminals are approved according to“International Ship And Port Facility Security Code” ISPS-code